You’ve just signed up to Triller. Now you need a username. You might have found out that you can’t use the exact username that you entered. Here’s a quick guide to let you know what your username can (and can’t) include.
The Triller username: #
- Can’t be blank.
- Needs to be between 6-64 characters in length.
- Needs to start with a letter or a number.
- Needs to be ASCII characters.
- Can’t have the name “triller” in it (for obvious reasons).
- Can’t have blank spaces in it.
- Can finish with punctuation, like:
- Cant have any of these character combos: ‘ \t\r\n ‘