Why Schedule a Broadcast?
Scheduling a broadcast ahead of time provides the opportunity for select Verified Creators to announce the event and generate excitement prior to the live broadcast. Check in with your Account Manager if you’d like access to TrillerTV.
Creators can share their Broadcast’s unique URL via social media (or any other marketing channel) days or hours before the scheduled broadcast is set to go live.
How to Schedule a Broadcast
To schedule a broadcast, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, navigate to triller.co/golive/schedule
- Make sure you’re logged in.
- Enter a description for the broadcast. This description will be displayed in the feed, so a clear, short description is best. The maximum description length is 100 characters.
- Select a broadcast date and time.
- Upload your cover image.
- Click “Schedule Broadcast” to schedule the broadcast.
- On the next screen, you will be provided with your Broadcast URL. This is the URL that you will share to promote and announce the Scheduled Broadcast.
Can I pin my scheduled broadcast to the Triller feed?
Yes. To get your Scheduled Broadcast pinned to the Triller feed, please contact Customer Support.
Ending a Broadcast
When you’re done broadcasting, click the “End Broadcast” button on the Triller website, and then switch back to OBS and click “Stop Streaming”.
That’s it! It may seem like a lot of steps the first time through, but after you’ve done it once or twice, you’ll find that it’s very quick and easy to broadcast.