Select Verified Creators are able to go live with TrillerTV. If that's you, make sure to check out our article on how to schedule a broadcast.
Once you’ve finished setting up and configuring OBS, you’re ready to go live on Triller.
Follow these next steps to start the broadcast:
- Run OBS and prepare your media.
- Open a web browser and navigate to triller.co/golive/schedule.
- Navigate to the video that you had previously scheduled. Click the “Go Live” button on it.
- Double-check that the description and image are correct.
- Click “Go Live”.
- Do you see the Server URL and Stream Key? You’ll need those to go live.
- Without closing the website, switch over to OBS, click “Settings”, select custom for Service, and enter the Server URL and Stream Key. Click “OK”.
- In OBS, make sure your source is correct and click “Start Streaming”.
- Switch back to the Triller website. As soon as it detects your live stream, you’ll be broadcasting!
For a complete guide to setting up your TrillerTV stream, check out our attached Quickstart Guide.