There are a couple ways to change your password.
If you're logged into your Triller account:
- Navigate to your profile by tapping the icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Now tap ‘Edit Profile’ below your profile pic.
- Scroll down to “Change password”.
- Enter your current password, then your new password, and repeat entering your new password to confirm.
- Tap “Done”.
If you're not logged into your Triller account, or have forgotten your password:
- Navigate to your profile. Same drill as #1 above.
- Tap "Sign up / log in".
- Under Sign up / Log in options, tap"Email address".
- Below "Create an account", tap "Log in".
- Tap "Forgot Password?"
- Enter the email currently assigned to your username and we'll send you a reset password email.
- Once you find the reset password email in your email inbox, tap the reset password link. You'll be taken to the reset password page in your default web browser. Reset password emails expire within 30 minutes. Make sure you click the reset password link as soon as you receive it.
- Enter your new password. Make sure to save this in a safe place.
If you don't have an email address assigned to your username, you can Submit a request and our support team will be happy to assist.