You might think it’s obvious, but there are some key differences between the Apple Music Library and the Triller Music Library. The Apple Music Library includes millions of tracks that are available worldwide. The Triller Music Library hosts songs that are released on a different schedule. Triller also has one big difference—the MXX Audio Editor. Every Featured Song on Triller is automatically formatted for MXX.
Articles in this section
- DM Service Temporarily Down
- Music and Content Removed Due to Licensing Restrictions
- Triller Tips: Sharing, Hashtags, and Best Practices
- How can I become a Verified User?
- Troubleshooting Date of Birth and other Age-related Issues
- Contact Us
- What operating systems does the Triller app support?
- What characters can I use in my Triller username?
- The username that I use on another platform is taken on Triller. Can I have it?
- How old do I have to be to use the Triller app?