You might think it’s obvious, but there are some key differences between the Apple Music Library and the Triller Music Library. The Apple Music Library includes millions of tracks that are available worldwide. The Triller Music Library hosts songs that are released on a different schedule. Triller also has one big difference—the MXX Audio Editor. Every Featured Song on Triller is automatically formatted for MXX.
Articles in this section
- Contact Us
- Triller Tips: Sharing, Hashtags, and Best Practices
- What operating systems does the Triller app support?
- What characters can I use in my Triller username?
- The username that I use on another platform is taken on Triller. Can I have it?
- How old do I have to be to use the Triller app?
- Who do I contact with a press enquiry? Do you have a media kit?
- Where in the world is the Triller app available?
- Is there a desktop version of Triller?
- What famous artists have partnered with Triller?