Trills that use music from the Triller and Apple Music Libraries can be any length from 4 seconds to 60 seconds long. The 60-second limit is required by our licensing agreements, but we’ll keep pushing to use longer sections of songs. One way to create longer Trills is to use a song of your own! Just add it in pre-upload and let it flow!
Articles in this section
- Triller Tips: Sharing, Hashtags, and Best Practices
- Contact Us
- What operating systems does the Triller app support?
- What characters can I use in my Triller username?
- The username that I use on another platform is taken on Triller. Can I have it?
- How old do I have to be to use the Triller app?
- Who do I contact with a press enquiry? Do you have a media kit?
- Where in the world is the Triller app available?
- Is there a desktop version of Triller?
- What famous artists have partnered with Triller?