If you want to upload a video of your own from another platform, just download it and then re-upload it to Triller. You can overlay new audio by using Triller’s Music and Sounds libraries, or let the original audio roll. It’s up to you!
Articles in this section
- The username that I use on another platform is taken on Triller. Can I have it?
- How old do I have to be to use the Triller app?
- Who do I contact with a press enquiry? Do you have a media kit?
- Where in the world is the Triller app available?
- Is there a desktop version of Triller?
- What famous artists have partnered with Triller?
- How can I become a Verified User?
- Do you pay your creators?
- Can I livestream Triller using a third party app or service?
- Can I upload videos from my other social media accounts to Triller?