Triller takes the safety of its users seriously. Our Community Guidelines give an overview of the kind of conduct and content that Triller moderates, but it’s not exhaustive. If our moderators see something questionable, they may remove content or even ban an account to be safe.
Articles in this section
- The username that I use on another platform is taken on Triller. Can I have it?
- How old do I have to be to use the Triller app?
- Who do I contact with a press enquiry? Do you have a media kit?
- Where in the world is the Triller app available?
- Is there a desktop version of Triller?
- What famous artists have partnered with Triller?
- How can I become a Verified User?
- Do you pay your creators?
- Can I livestream Triller using a third party app or service?
- Can I upload videos from my other social media accounts to Triller?