Triller takes the safety of its users seriously. Our Community Guidelines give an overview of the kind of conduct and content that Triller moderates, but it’s not exhaustive. If our moderators see something questionable, they may remove content or even ban an account to be safe.
Articles in this section
- DM Service Temporarily Down
- Music and Content Removed Due to Licensing Restrictions
- Triller Tips: Sharing, Hashtags, and Best Practices
- How can I become a Verified User?
- Troubleshooting Date of Birth and other Age-related Issues
- Contact Us
- What operating systems does the Triller app support?
- What characters can I use in my Triller username?
- The username that I use on another platform is taken on Triller. Can I have it?
- How old do I have to be to use the Triller app?