All of your drafts are stored locally on your device. If you uninstall the Triller app, any unpublished drafts will also be deleted. If you need to uninstall the app, make sure to create a backup of your mobile device’s files, including your app memory. That way you’ll keep your drafts.
Articles in this section
- The username that I use on another platform is taken on Triller. Can I have it?
- How old do I have to be to use the Triller app?
- Who do I contact with a press enquiry? Do you have a media kit?
- Where in the world is the Triller app available?
- Is there a desktop version of Triller?
- What famous artists have partnered with Triller?
- How can I become a Verified User?
- Do you pay your creators?
- Can I livestream Triller using a third party app or service?
- Can I upload videos from my other social media accounts to Triller?