All of your drafts are stored locally on your device. If you uninstall the Triller app, any unpublished drafts will also be deleted. If you need to uninstall the app, make sure to create a backup of your mobile device’s files, including your app memory. That way you’ll keep your drafts.
Articles in this section
- Contact Us
- Triller Tips: Sharing, Hashtags, and Best Practices
- What operating systems does the Triller app support?
- What characters can I use in my Triller username?
- The username that I use on another platform is taken on Triller. Can I have it?
- How old do I have to be to use the Triller app?
- Who do I contact with a press enquiry? Do you have a media kit?
- Where in the world is the Triller app available?
- Is there a desktop version of Triller?
- What famous artists have partnered with Triller?